Our team is our greatest asset. We work together to promote professional development through continuous training initiatives, encouraging participation in different project areas, supporting internal promotion and encouraging the personal development of each employee.
Check out our latest job offers, and register using the form.
Installation, corrective and preventive electromechanical maintenance of wind turbines, solar panels and low and high voltage electrical installations. No change of residence is required.
The profile we are looking for is suited to a professional who has the following qualifications:
- Minimum training Essential: Intermediate Degree Electricity, FP I electricity or demonstrable experience,
- enewable Energies, Electrotechnics, Electromechanics or similar.
- Occupational risk prevention course of 60 hours.
- 3 years experience as an Electrical Technician. Valuable experience in the renewable sector.
- Driving license type B.
- Total availability to travel both nationally and internationally.
It will be valued:
- Training in Renewable Energies.
- GWO training (heights, loads, fires, f. aid as well as BTT).
- Knowledge of languages: English and/or French.
A professional and motivated person who is dynamic, experienced and knows how to get by. You will have constant support, you must be able to perform your duties autonomously and have the ability to learn and adapt.
Functions to perform:
- ERP Accounting – GSE SOFTWARE.
- Billing of customers and suppliers as well as the control of due dates and collections.
- Treasury: control of company and project income and expenses.
- Cost calculation.
- Remittances. Management together with payroll advice, contracts etc.
- Preparation of tax documentation for the accountant.
- Writing offers to clients.
- Request for offers to suppliers.
- Drafting, sending and monitoring of invoices.
- Payment of remittances and invoices.
We are looking for a decisive, dynamic and versatile person, willing to work and eager to learn. The position implies dynamism, seriousness and organization.
OCCUPATIONAL RISK PREVENTION TECHNICIAN - PREVENTIVE RESOURCES
Minimum studies : Advanced Professional Training.
Minimum experience: At least 1 year.
Indispensable resident in provincial vacancy, Navarra.
- Prevention of occupational risks.
- Documentation – DOCUMENT PLATFORMS AND WIND / SOLAR / INSDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
- Health and Safety Management Systems (SGSS).
Stable job, remuneration according to agreement.
- Management of the External Prevention Service.
- Drawing up health and safety plans, risk assessments for construction sites.
- Applying the General Principles of Prevention.
- Implementing appropriate means and measures according to these Principles.
- Training/Information for workers.
- Monitoring of performance indicators, identifying root causes of deviations and proposing corrective actions.
- Provide support in the application of the annual Training Plan. Train and support staff in the knowledge and implementation of safety tools.
- Documentary and administrative control of accidents and incidents. Investigation of accidents and incidents and ensuring that preventive actions are planned and carried out.
- Observing, analysing and proposing improvements to the processes used in the plant.
- Environmental data control and reporting.
- Support in carrying out Legal Requirements Audits.
- Participation in Safety and Environmental audits.
The candidate must have the title of intermediate technician, FP SUPERIOR EN PRP.
Experience working on wind farms, solar farms, or large-scale constructions will be an asset.
If you have the required qualifications and at least one year of experience or similar, do not hesitate and apply! We will get in touch with you!